PDA

View Full Version : Having rough time w/laptop+Asus Warranty Process-3 repairs, worse condition each time

bmihalov
04-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Hey everyone, I'm posting here at the recommendation of a user on another forum. I'm having a lot of trouble with the warranty repair process and was wondering if anyone could help me out at all. The short version is that I've sent my Asus K53TA in for repairs under warranty three times (and now a fourth), and it has come back in worse condition twice and in the same condition the third time. The longer post is here (http://forum.notebookreview.com/asus/656775-sent-warranty-repair-three-times-came-back-worse-every-time-not-sure-what-do.html), but it's probably not necessary to read the whole thing. I'm mostly just looking for advice or to be pointed in the right direction--my main concern right now is getting my laptop back in proper condition.

Thanks

chrsplmr
04-13-2012, 05:29 PM
This is sadness .. I looked up Asus somewhere .. It's suppose to mean ' receive Joy' .. and here it is.

Mason@Asus PM .. (Private Messege) him with a link and RMA information and wha-la .... you ROG on your way..

i jest a little .. but .. relax Welcome .. and thank you so much for being so ... calm.
This is how it works best here .. we all hate hearing this .. because of the harm it does us all ..
and a member without joy .... mucks up the fun ...
(next time ... think...ROG first..pass it on .. maybe you need an upgrade?..G75..soon! shhhh..)

Of course my post does not take in account of where on the Planet you are ..
as it is not listed ...
(girlfriend plays rough with your toys ? ROG girlz already know about the G.
You can never know to much about the G ... hahahhaa..)

hey .. i dont sell them .. i dont even have one .. ( i wish ) .. but i do know that
around here .. they are truly loved ... and so is the G.
... just ..hav'n fun. but every word is true.
best of luck.c.

HiVizMan
04-13-2012, 06:03 PM
I am truly sorry to hear that you have been poorly treated. Sadly you are not the only one who we have heard from in the last few months. I do hope you will be the last but...

Your best bet is indeed Mason and Chris has indicated, would you please keep us all in the loop with regard to progress. I will pass this thread on to HQ in the hope that they take notice of support related shortfalls.

Regards and good luck.

bmihalov
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Thank you guys, I'll give it a shot. Is Chris's username Chris@Asus?

HiVizMan
04-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Nope you need to contact Mason@Asus

Chris is the jolly good fellow chrsplmr :D

chrsplmr
04-14-2012, 03:48 PM
yes indeed .. but that @Asus looked good for a second after my name ..
I do appreciate the thought .. but thats reserved for top shelf ... rightfully so.

Chris@Asus .. has a nice ring to it ..hahaha .. or chrsplmr@Asus .. hmmmm
the mere thought would send board members screaming down the hall . hahahaha
Could you imagine the lawsuits that I would cause in a week? shudder at the thought.
I would more covet the TeamROG anywhere near my name .. but for the good of
mankind ... all is best left as it is... hahahhaaa..but umm Asus .. I do still want
my T-Shirt & DogTags ........... no, i did not forget .. nor will I.

Mason@Asus .... and your done.
but thanks, you made my day. c.
Viz+