PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Mouse Connection problems

msgBldr
01-14-2011, 11:11 PM
I have a Dell BT mouse and most of the time it will connect and work just fine. Sometimes, like right now, nothing I do will cause it to connect.

Anybody else have BT connection problems? Solutions?

tia... Bob

Oliver
01-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Yeh, I had the same problem before. I have a "MS Wireles Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000", and don't want to use the included BT-Dongle.
I solved the problem in 90% of the time by deinstalling the Widcomm Bluetooth Software and just go with the MS Bluetooth software. The MS BT drivers are just fine for anything I need BT for ( BT mouse, syncronising my handphone, BT headset for Skype) and I don't know what the gain is from the Widcomm drivers anyway.
Just occasionally when my mouse won't connect fine (mostly after resuming from standby), i just switch off the BT adapter, wait 5 seconds and activate it again. I few seconds later my mouse connects then.

Hope this helps...

Oliver

bbe
12-19-2014, 06:39 AM
I have a Dell Bt mouse, it connects to the windows, it works abaut 5 min, then it stops.Windows show that i have the mouse still connected, if i delete the mouse, i can't reconect only if i restart the laptop ( rog g751gt) , after restart the same thing, works 5 min, then stops. what can i do to connect and make it work without windows loosing it. on my dell laptop works perfect, ill connect once, then it works ti'll i delete windows :)