PDA

View Full Version : Wanfest- Newegg tourny..JOKE!!!

pcjunkie209
01-15-2011, 03:58 AM
total waist...it should be called Hackers Welcome fest! big disappointment.

my squad and another squad both saw blatent wall hacks being used by same opponent and all admins could say was no evidence even with vids. since they didnt have any anti cheat program there is no 100% proof that is my thought. o well

xeromist
01-15-2011, 05:31 AM
Yep, there's still a place for live events where cheaters are only a few seats away from an ass kicking.

pcjunkie209
01-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Yep, there's still a place for live events where cheaters are only a few seats away from an ass kicking.

LOL! I heard the he'll out of that!:)

celticguy75
01-15-2011, 10:08 PM
I hear that, I've just stopped playing COD Black Ops where a guy was able to jump, aim a sniper rifle and do a head shot while I was behind cover. I tend to just leave games in the middle if there's cheating.

pcjunkie209
01-16-2011, 01:08 AM
I hear that, I've just stopped playing COD Black Ops where a guy was able to jump, aim a sniper rifle and do a head shot while I was behind cover. I tend to just leave games in the middle if there's cheating.

me too but being a tourny u would think the admins would take there head out of each others ASS and see what 100% of the people i showed vid clips to saw.....WALL HACKS! o well