PDA

View Full Version : G53SW-IX162V Freezing !! please help

hung8811
04-22-2012, 06:13 AM
Guys.. i got my G53SW-IX162V since last year july until now and it got some troublesome problem... my laptop will only get freeze once i open games (every games even dota2 beta)... i tried recovery my window at first it work fine.. every games work fine as before but after 2 days the same problem appear again ! i tried reinstall all C++ and clean install others nvidia driver such as "296.10-notebook-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql" but i still get the same problem... please help before i send for warranty.. :(

fuzon1337
04-22-2012, 10:53 AM
If you're running 296.10 driver, try to downgrade the driver to 285.62 and see if that fix your issue.

hung8811
04-27-2012, 10:42 AM
bro tried... but it doesn't work at all am going to send my laptop for RMA... tried every solution but useless... i saw a lot people having the same problems :mad:

BrodyBoy
04-27-2012, 04:43 PM
bro tried... but it doesn't work at all am going to send my laptop for RMA... tried every solution but useless... i saw a lot people having the same problems :mad:
Unfortunately, I don't think Asus is likely to help you with this, since it appears to be related to your software installation. They will do a factory restore, confirm that it works okay after that, and send it back to you as fixed. If you them re-install the same programs you have now, it's likely to resume.

Whether you send it to them or not, you will ultimately end up having to troubleshoot and try to figure what software you are adding that seems to cause this issue.