PDA

View Full Version : freezing problems with yahoo messenger

Diztz
04-24-2012, 05:05 AM
I just recieved a used ASUS Notebook G72GX Series and tried to download Yahoo messenger. It downloded ok but froze when i tried to open it. Had to do a safe mode restart and uninstall all componets of yahoo messenger. Went to Microsoft Answers and did what other people said to do but it didnt work.Does anyone know what my problem is and how to fix it. Please contact me at Diztz@yahoo.com

dstrakele
04-24-2012, 05:26 AM
Since it is a new "used" laptop, you may wish to consider performing an ASUS Factory Restore or clean Windows 7 install to eliminate any of the former owner's OS instance with its possible problems.

Andrew11
08-07-2013, 04:49 PM
hi i am completely new here!
so i have encountered same problem here like 3 times already, i still cant solve it. at first two i did factory reset and problem went away but last one is like few weeks from my last factory reset and i dont want to do factory reset so often.
i tried lots of suggestion while i searched for fix for it any of them helped at all, so i am stuck. whenever i login into yahoo messenger or google talk my laptop freezes and wont accept any command key, so i have to do hard reset using shutdown button.
tried many antivirus program but non found any virus, uninstalled installed almost all program on my machine but nothing works for me.
if any of you please help me i would be glad thanks!
by the way i have asus rog g51j

Pitcher@asus
08-08-2013, 02:33 AM
i think it is OS problem, could you try install pure OS or uninstall Antivirus program, asus life updata.