PDA

View Full Version : G75 Drivers Disk

DeltaActual
05-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi guys

Can someone please make drivers disk image and upload it ? Just got BB version, no disk included:(

Thanks a bunch!

PILGRIM
05-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi there. It would be much easier for you and everybody,
if you just download the G75 drivers here:
http://rog.asus.com/notebook/17-inch/g75vw/

DeltaActual
05-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Some drivers from asus site won't install correctly, that's why. And also I can't see THX Studio there...

fuzon1337
05-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi

When you say some drivers won't install correctly do you get an error message saying that your notebook isn't a asus computer?
If so, then download the ATK package from the driver site and install it. That should do the trick :)

PILGRIM
05-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Some drivers from asus site won't install correctly, that's why. And also I can't see THX Studio there...

As far as I know, what you get (i.e. non-updated drivers and apps) from ASUS download site
is also the same on the DVD drivers disk. Incomplete downloads, perhaps?
You may try re-downloading them.

Asking for a driver disk image would be extremely difficult for it would take too much data to be uploaded.

DeltaActual
05-06-2012, 05:57 PM
So , anybody knows where to get THX Studio, does it come with new G-series?

fuzon1337
05-06-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't think there would be any harm for your notebook to use one of the THX trustudio driver for other G-series

Creative THX_MUI driver search for that driver name under utilities for the G74sx http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G74Sx&p=3&s=336 (64 bit)

BrodyBoy
05-06-2012, 06:15 PM
So , anybody knows where to get THX Studio, does it come with new G-series?
As PILGRIM said, the drivers on the support page are the same as the ones provided on the disks. If you already have a G75, just search for THX and you'll see whether it comes with it or not.

I suspect it may not, since the G75 model has a "VIA" audio chip, rather than a Realtek as in most other Asus laptops. The THX utility is customized for various iterations of the Realtek drivers.....it may either be imcompatible with the VIA hardware/software, or just not yet written for it.

MaXimus711
07-01-2012, 10:28 PM
IS the creative THX driver even compatible with this notebook since it has a VIA Audio Chipset?