PDA

View Full Version : G74SX-BBK11 battery problem

phantomsjn
05-10-2012, 02:03 AM
i just bough the G74SX-BBK11 a month ago but everytime i use my battery (not plug in) my laptop is really slow example: when i play league of legend while plugged in i get a stable 60fps and when i use battery the fps keep dropping to 30fps and go up to 60fps again this keep happening and it lag for 10sec then normal for 2-5sec. does any1 know how to fix this?.

And btw what is the battery like of this laptop should be? mine is only 1hour 58mins .

BrodyBoy
05-10-2012, 02:44 AM
i just bough the G74SX-BBK11 a month ago but everytime i use my battery (not plug in) my laptop is really slow example: when i play league of legend while plugged in i get a stable 60fps and when i use battery the fps keep dropping to 30fps and go up to 60fps again this keep happening and it lag for 10sec then normal for 2-5sec. does any1 know how to fix this?.

And btw what is the battery like of this laptop should be? mine is only 1hour 58mins .
Performance is compromised because it's probably switching to a "Battery" or "Energy Saver" power profile. You can switch to another profile, like "High Performance" or something similar. Just be aware that it will use up the battery a lot faster.