PDA

View Full Version : The fan randomly increases to max and stays in that mode.

fast3xx
05-20-2012, 10:55 AM
The fan just increases to maximum. This happens all by random, sometimes a complete day withoufs the increase and sometimes just after start. This happens even when I not play, might be enough to open internet. This is very annoying since it does never stop. Actually Ive to turn it off and then start it in order to get rid of the fan speed. (If I just restart it, it remains on the same level)

Ive also experiened this spikes with lag which almost freeze the computer for two seconds and then going back to normal. But I think I get ridded of it when uninstalled Mcfee antiviris program.

Is anyone else experines the problem with the fan?

Appreciate all help I can get cause this noise is really annoying.

Daevart
05-20-2012, 01:18 PM
The GPU fan stuff being stuck @ always-on even when the machine is in idle mode is a known thing. MarshallR already knows it, and he said he's going to ask for a new bios release with a quieter mode or a new p4g soft.

fast3xx
05-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Thx for the info, couldt find a thread with the same topic, just some other fan issues. Just to make it clear, the computer varies between no noise and just a little noise...and so long Im very happy. BUT, then...it just freaks out and never stops. But if you understood me right I guess they are already working on this problem :)

Daevart
05-20-2012, 03:02 PM
trust me , well known problem