PDA

View Full Version : G55VW Help pls.

Mike.7
06-01-2012, 08:26 PM
i just received my g55vw from amazon and it is really nice. but the thing was i tried to installed COD black ops to test it and for the first few minutes it was fine it was absolutely smooth and i cant say anything about it but then after that it became blurry and slow for like 3-4secs and it will be back on its performance again. i has been repeating since then. its totally unplayable. would there be something wrong with my unit? or i need an update or whatsoever? please kindly help. its hard to imagine my hard earned cash will go like this. thanks a lot in advance.

john_from_ohio
06-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Are you running mcaffee ... it apparently has major issues. Are you plugged in or running on battery?

Take some time and look at stuff on this forum. You can always use the search functionality ...

Mike.7
06-02-2012, 04:58 PM
yea im running on mcaffee since i havnt got my norton360 yet and it was plugged in while im playing.. should i uninstall the mcaffee asap and replace it? probably il try that.. since it has lots of issues abt mcaffee.. thanks dude.

linkin182
06-03-2012, 03:25 AM
I'm gonna say it could be the HDD (5400rpm bottleneck) or the GTX 660m drivers.
There are some reports about choppyness running Diablo 3 in the Diablo forums and nVidia forums too.

Some threads saying to turn off the notorious V-sync for your graphic card.