PDA

View Full Version : i got my asus dc2t

darktron
06-06-2012, 12:30 AM
hey guy
i'm building a new pc and i got my asus dc2t today but i still waiting on one more.
i like to put a waterblock on this bad boy but it is one thing that just bug me it the i/o plate on the video card take up 3 slot and i have my rampage 4 extreme so the card going to take up pci slot one and pci slot 3.
but i was think to find a way to find a new i/o plate for my asus dc2t card and i don't know where to look to find one so i can have my card run on pci slot 1 and pci 2 slot

if you can help me that be good thx guy for reading my post

Menthol
06-06-2012, 04:57 AM
I believe that if you buy water blocks, you will also be able to purchase a 2 slot plate. EVGA sells what they call high flow back plates, i am not sure if they will fit this card but I believe it should as the DC2T has the same video out puts. You could also cut off the third slot piece of the plate but then you may not be able to put the air cooler back on, I am not sure of this as I have not tried it myself.

darktron
06-06-2012, 09:27 PM
will i been looking around for the i/o plate and i find something better and i have buy the new EK-FC680 GTX DCII - Acetal+Nickel waterblock that come with i/o 2 slot plate =)
i will be using this EK-FC680 GTX DCII - Acetal+Nickel waterblock into my new build

Menthol
06-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Could you please post pictures and results after you receive and install these.

darktron
06-07-2012, 12:01 AM
sure i hope the part come in soon but i still waiting on 1 more asus dc2t 680 card