PDA

View Full Version : G75 screen not edge to edge?

BrandeX
06-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Anyone else have a g75 BBK or similar model with a standard 1920 screen that doesn't touch the edge of the display when in 1920 resolution mode? This is my first laptop that doesn't and seems odd. The display goes all the way to the edge of the screen on the right and bottom, but not on the left or top.

john_from_ohio
06-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Anyone else have a g75 BBK or similar model with a standard 1920 screen that doesn't touch the edge of the display when in 1920 resolution mode?

My G75VW BBK5 ( from best buy ) has the LCD screen centered ... just a smidge of black ( even amounts of space top/bottom/left/right ) between the screen and the frame.

Sounds like yours perhaps is mis aligned ( not centered ) correctly? Can you provide a pic showing how it looks?

dstrakele
06-06-2012, 04:01 PM
In the "Display" section of the NVIDIA Control Panel, there is "Adjust desktop size and position". This will help you to configure your display properly.

nss
04-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Hi,

Just noticed this post !

I still have this issue with the black lines ( Left and Right) you think that it's a default from the company ? or I can fix it by my own ?

Thank in advance for your help guys !