PDA

View Full Version : Computex Video G75/G55

chrsplmr
06-07-2012, 12:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C_v41wQQRo

Can't somebody get this poor guy a ROGshirt .. hehe !!! c.

john_from_ohio
06-07-2012, 01:14 AM
I would like it more if they would communicate with the people here on this forum ... Marshall seems to be completely awol and I have not seen anyone else representing asus take any responsibility so far for anything.

chrsplmr
06-07-2012, 11:51 AM
John .. just because 'we' dont see them .. hehe .. they are there. @MarshallR pops up everywhere .. The New Pro section.. ie..
all over the Home page .. and forever busy behind the scenes .. sometime right in front of us. Im pretty sure he hasnt slept
since last december.
I have been reading Raja and Praz's posts right along .. I have learned here in my short tenor that the only ones that want
this And the equipment right more than 'we' is 'they'.
Issues happen when tech moves and changes as fast as it is ..
I have seen QC issues, Support/Repair issues .. but few questions go unanswered -- unless they get buried by other posts ..
and .... ugh !!! Spam.
I personally enjoy the video's with Mr. Shih .. you not only see the product .. but the passion for the technology. A child's
wonderment ..
I think Asus has turned the page on much .. yet manufacturing and repair issues remain haunting .. I agree.

Did anyone get that guy a ROGshirt yet ? btw.c.

chrsplmr
06-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Seriously ??? No One knows who this guy is or how we can get him a T-Shirt ? hahhahahha ..c.

john_from_ohio
06-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Seriously ??? No One knows who this guy is or how we can get him a T-Shirt ? hahhahahha ..c.

What guy? Who are you?

DaemonCantor
06-08-2012, 02:51 PM
He has a ROG Shirt but he Apparently thinks he's too Sexy for it! That's Richard Swinburne AKA MarshallR@Asus.

chrsplmr
06-08-2012, 03:14 PM
hahahhaha ... he is one sexy ROG'r ... down girlZ .. he's married.

It is a calmer more Zen approach to ROG ...
Im All American though ... I kinda need the B A M !!! ROG.c.