PDA

View Full Version : Aussies can now CELEBRATE it's HEEEEEERE!!! :D

Myk SilentShadow
06-08-2012, 12:48 PM
http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20482

This is so far the only online retailer I have found in Aus, that has the Xonar Phoebus for sale. I just ordered mine!! :D wooot come on Wednesday!! :cool:

Sekin
06-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I hope you are not a BF3 player lol :)

Myk SilentShadow
06-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Nope, i'm not lol. but even if I was, i'd stick it out with everyone else until the issue was resolved.

izzyreb02
06-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Awww Man.

Now Everyone is gonna get it when I saw it and placed it in my wish list.

I still unsure bout this sound card tho since i hear problems for bf3. (I jsut wanna get away from the recon3d since it cuts out sumtimes and crackles n i have to reboot the computer)

I have many other games as well not just bf3.

Like Black ops and Starcraft II etc as well.

Just hope they all get fixed

Plus this sound card is on 24/hrs thingy meaning they have to order more ... man how many aussies are afta this sound card.??? Like Millions LOL

I Love Rog Stuff Just hope its worth it on this sound card

dedaciai
06-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Nope, i'm not lol. but even if I was, i'd stick it out with everyone else until the issue was resolved.

If you have problems with the new card remember to fill out that form that is stickied and let Asus know:). I know they are working on a solution but it would be nice for it to come sooner than later. The MS HD audio drivers are blah.

I hope you are not a BF3 player lol :)

For the most part any online MP game. I can play SP games all day with no problems...with MPs I just do nothing but stutter, lag and crash every 10-20 min.

Myk SilentShadow
06-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Plus this sound card is on 24/hrs thingy meaning they have to order more ... man how many aussies are afta this sound card.??? Like Millions LOL

Actually, you're completely wrong. The "Ships in 24 Hours" tag below the price, means they actually don't have it, but they can get it from a supplier to ship within 24 hours :) the only time you'd need to wait is when there is a "Sold Out" tag below the price and with a date of arrival, or as it is with the 2nd batch of 670's they got...no known ETA for the moment lol

If you have problems with the new card remember to fill out that form that is stickied and let Asus know:). I know they are working on a solution but it would be nice for it to come sooner than later. The MS HD audio drivers are blah.

don't worry mate, I will fill in the sheet if something goes wrong. I am aware of most of the problems being experienced with the card...well, as far as I know I am lol