PDA

View Full Version : changing OS to Win 7 Ultimate

MUPiSz
06-11-2012, 04:31 AM
my new G75vw's came with Windows Home 7. i have a Windows 7 Ultimate version i'd like to install.

is all i need is the G75 driver CD that came with it and my Windows 7 Ultimate dvd? or is there some other proprietary SW the G75vw needs that i'm not aware of?

also, these systems are labled 3D TVPlay and the NVidia app has opts for 3D settings, was i supposed to get 3D glasses with these? i.e., these machines are 3D, yes?

tia

Liquidus
06-11-2012, 06:19 AM
If you're computer didn't come with 3D glasses, then it doesn't support 3D. Plain and Simple. Otherwise, yes you should be able to upgrade to ultimate.

electric0ant
06-11-2012, 06:23 AM
you don't need to reinstall anything. go to start menu, all program and select "windows anytime upgrade" select "enter an upgrade key" and enter your windows 7 ultimate key and it will upgrade to ultimate for you.

if it didn;t come with 3D glasses it does not have a 3D screen. a 3D monitor or tv is still supported.

MUPiSz
06-11-2012, 06:20 PM
you don't need to reinstall anything. go to start menu, all program and select "windows anytime upgrade" select "enter an upgrade key" and enter your windows 7 ultimate key and it will upgrade to ultimate for you.

if it didn;t come with 3D glasses it does not have a 3D screen. a 3D monitor or tv is still supported.

that's cool, it supports a 3D monitor

that's a simple upgrade, thanks