PDA

View Full Version : MarshallR@ASUS or any ASUS peeps

CaddieMan
06-11-2012, 06:37 PM
How about some attention to this thread please. I know its ignorant to create this post but it seems it is the only way to get some attention...

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?14986-G75-audio-system-bugreport/page14

Most people will agree that this issue is being neglected. If that is not the case and we aren't seeing the ASUS side of the problem/solution then keep us up to date...

chrsplmr
06-11-2012, 11:51 PM

Holy
06-11-2012, 11:58 PM
we do not have the habit ignoring posts.

Zygomorphic
06-12-2012, 12:03 AM
I just crunched the numbers, and that works out to:
27.8 posts/day
1.16 posts/hour
0.0193 posts/min
3.22E-04 posts/sec

Which is nominally comparable to @HiVizMan's:
26.3 posts/day
1.09 posts/hour
0.0182 posts/min
3.04E-04 posts/sec

Don't complain unless you don't get a reply for several days. Many of the forum regulars around here (myself included) will try to answer your question when we see it. Just give us a day or so. We all aren't @HiVizMan--that dude is insane. How does any human manage 4808 posts in 183 days? I thought my ~300 posts in 81 days was doing pretty good...

CaddieMan
06-12-2012, 12:07 AM

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. I sense sarcasm but I could be wrong dunno. Either way I don't think it's a bad product but, I do think it is poor customer service. In fact, I enjoyed using my G75VW for all my games, programs, and schoolwork however, it does not have audio... Which is a very important aspect of a computer to me and therefor I am going to have to go with something different. My first experience with ASUS is bittersweet and I think it will stay that way.

BTW the four days that I was speaking of was the 30 day return policy... Thought it was done on the 15th, turns out I bought it on 12th of last month so.... sorry for checking the receipt.

Zygomorphic
06-12-2012, 12:23 AM
He was being a bit sarcastic, because people are trying to deal with the issue, and administration regardless of the company takes its own sweet time. Rather than getting worked up over a little teasing, try to be nice to one of the guys who donates an insane amount of time to helping people like us to get our hardware running at peak performance. I too spend a good deal of time trawling (notice its not trolling) the forums trying to help people and encourage them. It is sometimes a thankless job, but that doesn't matter, the key is to remain patient. If it is an issue, they will deal with it, especially if other people also start commenting. @Brian does speak for us to the powers that be in ASUS Computer Corporation. It may be that even now ASUS is frantically working on a BIOS/driver fix for the issue. Testing those things, especially BIOS tweaks, requires a lot of work. If they send out a faulty BIOS, they will endure a firestorm of criticism for the number of people who would then have to RMA their computers.

pcorreiamd
06-12-2012, 12:30 AM
He was being a bit sarcastic, because people are trying to deal with the issue, and administration regardless of the company takes its own sweet time. Rather than getting worked up over a little teasing, try to be nice to one of the guys who donates an insane amount of time to helping people like us to get our hardware running at peak performance. I too spend a good deal of time trawling (notice its not trolling) the forums trying to help people and encourage them. It is sometimes a thankless job, but that doesn't matter, the key is to remain patient. If it is an issue, they will deal with it, especially if other people also start commenting. @Brian does speak for us to the powers that be in ASUS Computer Corporation. It may be that even now ASUS is frantically working on a BIOS/driver fix for the issue. Testing those things, especially BIOS tweaks, requires a lot of work. If they send out a faulty BIOS, they will endure a firestorm of criticism for the number of people who would then have to RMA their computers.

Applause ;) Wish there were more people like this fellow right here.

chrsplmr
06-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote: CaddieMan said: " I sense sarcasm but I could be wrong dunno." ... hehe (Priceless.)+

Sarcasm ? hahahhaa From 'we' folk ? go on..no way.. You Surrendered in 5 Days !!! No Worries. A few days with The GT70 will cure ya.
I understand that the sound is 'ok' on those ... and the GAMING ?.... et .. hahhahaha.. well, it's not a G75 is it ?
MeanWhile @Asus is beating their brains out for a patch .. it's just a matter of time.
But Seriously, Best of Luck with that GT70 .. and the 'SpamFlamingAsus' Thingy .... you are always Welcome friend.c.

chrsplmr
06-12-2012, 12:36 AM
http://rog.asus.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Zygomorphic http://rog.asus.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?p=115976#post115976)

Applause ;) Wish there were more people like this fellow right here.

Pcorreiamd ......... I could not agree with you more .. With one exception ..
@Brian is Now MarshallR & Raja and every last TeamROG MOD/Member .. and yes They do... ZygoMorphic+

john_from_ohio
06-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. I sense sarcasm but I could be wrong dunno.

You are not the only one who does not easily understand the posts and responses from chrsplmr ... most of the time I have no idea ...

john_from_ohio
06-12-2012, 01:22 AM
With one exception ..@Brian is Now MarshallR & Raja and every last TeamROG MOD/Member .. and yes They do... ZygoMorphic+

What does this mean? Sorry ... no clue whatsoever!

john_from_ohio
06-12-2012, 01:23 AM
With one exception ..@Brian is Now MarshallR & Raja and every last TeamROG MOD/Member .. and yes They do... ZygoMorphic+

What does this mean? Sorry ... no clue whatsoever!

chrsplmr
06-12-2012, 01:45 AM
Brian@Asus was the former Admin. MarshallR from HQ and Raja@Asus are our Leaders ... Zall.

John and those that 'sometimes' have no clue what im talking about .. hahahhahaa .. ooooh you have seen
Project: Black & Red ... hehehe ... sometimes Im talking to 12 different people about 12 different things ..
it just looks like one post .... does that clear it up ??? no ? hahhaha ... Stay Tuned.

I think in pictures .. and type slower than I see .. the keyboard is simply under keyed.
Conveyed digital thought through imagery in real time ... I think Asus is working on that.
Have some patience ... they have this sound thing to work out first .. hehe .c.

Arvinaaaaa
06-12-2012, 01:48 AM
my g55 gpu goes up to 80c using furmark in full hd, is this normal? somebody please help

pcorreiamd
06-12-2012, 05:34 AM
my g55 gpu goes up to 80c using furmark in full hd, is this normal? somebody please help
It shouldnt. I saw posts here talking about maxed 68C I believe. Also seen some fan problems. Check if both sides are running well...

Liquidus
06-12-2012, 05:58 AM
It shouldnt. I saw posts here talking about maxed 68C I believe. Also seen some fan problems. Check if both sides are running well...

That was after he repasted it. I think 80 C for furmark is completely fine. Mine goes up to like 92 C... that's when it's bad.

HiVizMan
06-12-2012, 09:16 AM
For the record I am human. It is just that for 12 hours most days I sit at my work bench with about ten different systems on the test bench trying to duplicate user issues. Now that means I have quite a bit of time to reply to posts from users on the ROG forum about motherboard and the odd graphic card issue. Installing a OS takes some time, running a stress test to cause a failure of hardware takes some time to happen, duplicating a sleep issue for Atlas has taken me four months of trying and no duplication yet. So you see it is just a matter of using time efficiently. Oh and a swivel chair on wheels that allows me to roll to each of the test benches as needed. The point is that most of us only engage with a thread if we can contribute.

With the issue reported with that Laptop I and many others can not offer anything in the pursuit of resolution. So I stay out of it.

However you have a right to be unhappy. And you have a right to give voice to your view and express them. I will defend that right to the end. Of course I do not have to agree with them to defend your right to express them.

The guys are correct by the way - heaps of people are working really hard to find a fix for what is a real concern for many. When that is available we will make it known I can promise you.

There you have it.

Time for me to reboot and reset. Opps did Isay I was human? :)

chrsplmr
06-12-2012, 10:41 AM
HiViz.. Are you sure you didnt die and go to Heaven ?? .. sounds like a real horror story .. all that equipment.. so little time.
(love the rolling chair .. and concur .. i would be helpless without my wheels.)

You are one modest brother. Why this morning you were so busy the forum burst into flames .. hahaha ..
You left out the part where on your long commute on the train .. btw it would still cost the average guy here about $30,000 to take that ride .. you are still batting for us on a ...shudder.. ipad.
Thats more than .. 'just doing ur job' thats ROG'n HiVizStyle .. which is of course .. OC'd 24/7 .. hehehe .. I know .. U cant help yourself .. thank GOD.

And indeed .. I can vouch for you actually being human .. I know for a fact if they cut that big body open .. its filled with heart.
Now .. dont forget to unplug the charger after you re-boot ... again .. or you will be down on the corner selling pencils to pay that electric bill ... in your 'spare' time.
btw .. ur bionic eye is in ...

Now .. I dont have to touch one more ROG MotherBoard or ROG G to know that this dedication is duplicated throughout Asus and especially ROG everyday ... many 8 hour days are actually 14 ... come early .. stay late .. they live to ROG .. and Love their families ... imagine that, they are actually humans with loved ones .. they too, sacrifice.

A dream job to me is one that you open your eyes in the morning and cant wait until your feet hit the floor to get back to and then you have to fight yourself to go to bed so you can get back to it in the morning .. in this is a job in which you will never work ... it is a Life.

(Did anyone notice the dark circles under the eyes of one of 'our' reviewers in a recently posted
video ? No ? These guys/ladies are beating themselves to death while their families wait for them
to get back .. and still all some can do is 'whine' for more .. and faster .. shame on them.)

Cudos All ... in other words ... Yes, Indeed .. the fix is on the way.c.

btw: I apologize for my riddled twisted style - ever since the ship dropped me back in the
corn field after the testing - I havent been the same .. No worries .. hahha .. They wont be back !!!

Zygomorphic
06-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Amen, bro @ChrsPlmr, @HiVizMan is the MAN! Those 8 (14) hour days are really true. Spending free time helping those in need. No pay, but that warm thrill of satisfaction knowing that we helped a n00b. :) OC'd brain, @HiViz got, probably with a hose link to his LN2 pot. Roller chair helps carry the load of the LN2 tank, so the brain can run faster than a mere mortal's.

_
06-13-2012, 02:23 AM
I've replied.