PDA

View Full Version : G55V serious sound vibrating issue

KryanSA
06-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi all,

I am encountering serious distortion and vibrating, especially with low bass, coming from roughly under the ctrl, shift and arrow direction keys. If I press my hand strongly down in that area, the buzzing stops, but that's kind of not the thing I want to be doing all the time, is it?

I had read there was a problem with the G75, and thought I'd avoid that...now it looks like I've stumbled straight into the same thing?

any ideas? or should I return it for a new one?

*EDIT* I've turned down LFE (whatever that's supposed to be) in the VIA sound Deck and it has improved radicallz...still not very stellar speakers, as far as I am concerned. this is my first laptop, but compared to my gf's Dell Studio 1557, these speakers are kinda crappy... am I expecting too much?

Creepish
07-05-2012, 11:17 PM
I get the same thing on my G55V. Home row is fine, but any keys near the edges vibrate a little, especially with a lot of bass.

I just uninstalled the Via drivers (total piece of ****) and I'm looking for some alternatives. Hopefully I'll figure something out.

TechMaxed
07-06-2012, 12:23 PM
I get the same thing on my G55V. Home row is fine, but any keys near the edges vibrate a little, especially with a lot of bass.

I just uninstalled the Via drivers (total piece of ****) and I'm looking for some alternatives. Hopefully I'll figure something out.

me too....