PDA

View Full Version : very hot battery

sir_kamelotd
06-20-2012, 10:24 PM
this message is translated by google as no English and I hope you can help

I have a g74sx xt1

Hi good morning I have several questions about the warming of the portable

1. - The normal for the adapter (black box to charge the battery) to become very hot after 30 minutes of connecting it warms always though this happens when the battery is not connected to your laptop (I have used several laptops and dry is normal the adapter is hot but not like this computer)

2. - Is normal for the battery of my laptop gets too hot at times as if you were parese burn
when I have used with pure battery heats up

these two points 1 and 2 pass and always very hot if it's not the normal use and since it's my first time that I have a ASUS computer

clarifying when the battery gets warm when the battery is placed and not bone connected to the adapter is charging not only the pure battery in use

3. - I have installed a program that tells me the temperature of my CPU and my GPU.
when I'm playing the CPU reaches a temperature around 55 C and GPU reaches around about 59 C do not know if his temperature is normal use but when I play the keys between the numbers and letters is too hot

so my question is this normal??? as I know that g74sx improved performance on the temperature had not many warm especially to play

greetings and thanks9380

Gorman
06-21-2012, 09:14 AM
No, this is not normal. Your power cord has been damaged or twisted in such a way that is causing it to heat up. Battery should not get hot either.

This could cause some quite serious damage...

scuk1nho
06-21-2012, 01:23 PM
3. - I have installed a program that tells me the temperature of my CPU and my GPU.
when I'm playing the CPU reaches a temperature around 55 C and GPU reaches around about 59 C do not know if his temperature is normal use but when I play the keys between the numbers and letters is too hot

so my question is this normal??? as I know that g74sx improved performance on the temperature had not many warm especially to play

greetings and thanks9380

Your temperatures are awesome. I have my laptop for 2 weeks now and my GPU/CPU temperatures are about 77 C when playing games, 40 C when idle. And that area is hot in my laptop as well. Thats where your GPU is located and its normal. Hot adapter is normal. If you can hold it in hand without pain its OK :) But hot battery is problem, thats not OK. My battery is perfectly cold.

sir_kamelotd
06-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Your temperatures are awesome. I have my laptop for 2 weeks now and my GPU/CPU temperatures are about 77 C when playing games, 40 C when idle. And that area is hot in my laptop as well. Thats where your GPU is located and its normal. Hot adapter is normal. If you can hold it in hand without pain its OK :) But hot battery is problem, thats not OK. My battery is perfectly cold.

could you please get me this play on your computer only with the battery set and can you tell me if it is heated and at the time tells you that the battery is discharged

sir_kamelotd
06-21-2012, 09:02 PM
I think the problem when the battery is hot when I'm just playing, that will not play when the battery just put the computer sends more power to the fans for the CPU or GPU and this warms because it needs more power than normal?

Gorman
06-22-2012, 06:51 AM
Even taking that in to account the battery shouldn't get hot. Hot batteries are quite dangerous.