PDA

View Full Version : Just bought the Asus G75VW-RS72, thank you guys!

Subside103
06-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Although it came down to a close debate i bought my Asus thanks to you guys, any pointers on programs i should install to keep maintenance on the computer? and can someone give me a link to a good tutorial on Overclocking? Lastly i was looking at this gaming mouse the Razer Orochi, any other good mouses you guys recommend?

Thanks again guys :D i know i made the right choice!

kiba
06-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Although it came down to a close debate i bought my Asus thanks to you guys, any pointers on programs i should install to keep maintenance on the computer? and can someone give me a link to a good tutorial on Overclocking? Lastly i was looking at this gaming mouse the Razer Orochi, any other good mouses you guys recommend?

Thanks again guys :D i know i made the right choice!

gratz on your new notebook.

best mouse imo is razer naga 2012

Subside103
06-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks, i was looking for something without so many hotkeys, mainly because it would be hard to click and memorize every skill. so i was looking for one with 5-7 extra buttons, so i saw the Lachesis

chrsplmr
06-25-2012, 03:55 PM
ConGratZ...Best of Luck. [[ Already ur a fullROG'r..take it out of the box..OK..now how do I OC it ? hahahha..yep]]c.

toink
06-26-2012, 06:05 AM
got mine....its sweeeeet!!!

kiba
06-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks, i was looking for something without so many hotkeys, mainly because it would be hard to click and memorize every skill. so i was looking for one with 5-7 extra buttons, so i saw the Lachesis i get it, but imo its better to have too many than not enough. i use different key binding configurations on it for bf3, cs:s, mass effect 3, skyrim, diablo 3, and guild wars 2 beta. its very easy to get used to and i would never use another mouse after using this thing, it would take away from the fun.

Brian_ROG
06-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Congrats on your new machine! Enjoy the awesomeness that is the G75!