PDA

View Full Version : Problem with lid close setting, G55~

sing_css
07-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Hey there, I am very annoying by this problem. Firstly, I change the lid close option from sleep to do nothing. But they are quite number of times it switch back to sleep again. I am suspecting is instant on or mode switching cause this problem. Anyone know what cause this problem? I have try to check all the mode but sometime it happen again. SOS T^T

dstrakele
07-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Try disabling Instant On and see if the behavior changes.

ooopepper
07-04-2012, 09:22 AM
bump for a needed answer. I have uninstalled instanton, but to no avail, the closing lid option still defaults back to sleep

kiba
07-04-2012, 12:18 PM
^thats because its not just instant on that does it, P4G, instant on, and another program... wake... something, seem to be all tied together and dont allow you to change these settings. a fresh install of windows without any bloatware is your best bet, and will probably save you some headaches down the line as well.

sing_css
07-04-2012, 01:15 PM
I try to set the mode one by one. Finally, the problem solved. You need to go back to the lid setting after you change each mode setting. (reminder, each mode have 2 types, plug in and on battery) That's really took me some time ><"