PDA

View Full Version : Asus G75 Headphones

jdotjdot7
07-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Has anyone found a way to fix the problem when you insert headphones into the headphone jack that the sound plays through both speakers. Also when plugging in headphones while listening to itunes the sound plays through the headphones for a few seconds before cutting out. Seriously, does ASUS even test these computers before shelling them out? My previous U46E-BAL5 had a ton of problems with the sound card not playing and requiring a restart and now this? Asus, quit wasting money putting in a ****ty subwoofer and instead use it to improve the quality of the speakers and sound card.

srx
07-03-2012, 01:32 AM
looking for a solution too :(

MPelissari
07-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Hi Jdotjdot7, srx, Well this is a known issue and yes they are working on it, there are some users that have reported by uninstalling the old diver and doing a complete fresh install from windows safe mode with audio driver version 10400 has fixed, some others has reported that the beta driver 10500 has also fixed this issue, i'm using the 10400 until the 10500 final version is released so far while i have both playing i have to unplug and plug again to fix this issue normally i do once.... also check advanced settings on the audio configuration page and see if everything is correct.

Liquidus
07-03-2012, 02:59 AM
Install the 10500 beta drivers, restart the computer at least TWICE after installing it. And see if it works then. If it still doesn't, then reduce the monobass volume to 0, then it shouldn't double play or w/e.

Redking117
07-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Install the 10500 beta drivers, restart the computer at least TWICE after installing it. And see if it works then. If it still doesn't, then reduce the monobass volume to 0, then it shouldn't double play or w/e.

Still can't figure out where to get these drivers.

But yeah the sub-woofer playing with the headphones in can be ridiculously embarrassing when you first get the laptop and don't realize it :rolleyes: