PDA

View Full Version : I what a survey by G75VW laptop owners of the Snaptics Mouse Pad.

emurach
07-06-2012, 06:05 PM
I firm believer in Synaptics mouse pads. They have always worked like champs.

However, the G75VW's pad is running bad. I've to turn off all the special features, get rid of the asus driver based on sycbe), load a parallel developement of line - synaptics driver to get faster response quality, and adjust the pressure and pointer setting for increase pointer radius and minimum touch to move the pointer.

My pad also had a upward dimple that seems to be from a plastic injection point from under the pad. It's located 1" from the right hand side centered vertically.

I like to get feed back from other owners of the G75VW on how well there mouse pads are working and gauge the results against my touchpad. This tell if it just defective for my pad or if its all the pads.

Shawnnepc
07-06-2012, 08:18 PM
No issues with our demo G75 and G55.

No issue with my personal G75

No issues with the 3 G75 that we serviced.

dstrakele
07-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Who wants a lumpy touchpad?!! Sounds like you should toss your laptop back to the retailer for a new unit..

rabbert.klein
07-06-2012, 09:57 PM
It works perfect for me as in it works when I need basic functions any other time I have a mouse attached to it.

I hate touch pads and I don't care who makes them they all suck.

Brian_ROG
07-06-2012, 11:45 PM
My touchpad works perfectly. I don't use it much as I prefer the ROG mouse that came with my laptop.