PDA

View Full Version : Lower performance than expected?

Naikee
07-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey people!

I just recently picked up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and I must say the game is great, but there have been a couple of issues regarding performance.

First of all, the game runs relatively slow, and I had to turn down many settings and the resolution to 1600x1024. After those changes, still, the game "only" runs at about 25-40 frames, the lower frames occuring more often than the higher ones. On top of that I have been experiencing HORRIBLE mouse lag. Absoluetly horrible. The input lag however got toned down a bit after turning my res down.

So my question is, is this a problem with the games optimization, the laptops hardware or the configuration of my laptop?

Just as a side-note, I'm on the newest Nvidia driver, I have throttlestop installed and running, the GPU is not OCed and I haven't performent a clean system install yet.

Any help is appreciated and as always,

Have a nice day!

xeromist
07-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Well, I've heard of other people having problems with the game's optimization, but the telling thing is how other games play. If other games play well and this one has problems then I'd say it's most likely the game.