PDA

View Full Version : G74sx storage problem

yoshii0021
07-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi,
normaly i should have 1.5T storage (750GBx2) but my computer is divided in 4 part (instead of 2 :/ ). ( C: ; D: ; E: ; and F: and each part does more or less 300-350GB) it's quite boring but it's not my main problem even if i already sent my computer to asus and it doesn't resolve my problem.
But now i've my first hard drive full and so i have to switch to the second but i don't know how do that :/
Can someone help me plz :(
Ty
cordialy
Yoshii0021

(sorry for my english ^^' )

tomsem
07-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Hi,
normaly i should have 1.5T storage (750GBx2) but my computer is divided in 4 part (instead of 2 :/ ). ( C: ; D: ; E: ; and F: and each part does more or less 300-350GB) it's quite boring but it's not my main problem even if i already sent my computer to asus and it doesn't resolve my problem.
But now i've my first hard drive full and so i have to switch to the second but i don't know how do that :/
Can someone help me plz :(
Ty
cordialy
Yoshii0021

(sorry for my english ^^' )

you can combine c: and d: and same with e: and f how you do it is by Right click "my computer" then manage, disk management, easiest is to search on YouTube for tips, i needed to use easyus partition master to combine my c: with d: since win7 didn't allow me to do it from disk management in my case