PDA

View Full Version : Buy a Laptop, get a free xBox 360?

Daylife
07-09-2012, 06:01 AM
So yeah i bought the new Asus G75, and i just read that i could of gotten a free xbox 360 if you are a student.......Which i am, but when i bought the laptop i didnt know about such a promotion. If i was to go to bestbuy and show them the recipe and gave them the promotion code from Microsoft would i be able to get the free xbox 360?? I find it pretty crappy that bestbuy didnt tell me of such a promotion when i bought it.

Liquidus
07-09-2012, 06:06 AM
Dont think the promotion is for Asus Gxx. I think it's for certain retailers and for certain manufactures..

Daylife
07-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Dont think the promotion is for Asus Gxx. I think it's for certain retailers and for certain manufactures..

So it has to be certain laptops? i thought it just had to be $699 and up?

Zygomorphic
07-09-2012, 10:16 AM
I know newegg is running the promotion on the G75, so I think BestBuy is too. Try going back with the laptop, receipt, and your student ID. They require proof of student status, so make sure to show them that you are. Talk to a manager, they may be willing to give you the benefit of the promotion.

Yes, it has to be a PC...no Macs...but why would I say that? People on this forum know that Macs are junk! :)