PDA

View Full Version : g53sx nvidia 3d vision glasses

ephedrine
07-16-2012, 09:11 AM
hi all, im new in this forum, i hope you help me, i have a g53sx with 60hz screen, i have a nvidia 3d vision glasses too, but after install it, in nvidia configration panel not show the stereoscopic options for activate it.

my screen is 60hz, can i play in 3d on the laptop? or i must connect by hdmi to otherscreen

why is stereoscopic options hide?

Zygomorphic
07-16-2012, 10:24 AM
The stereoscopic option is hidden because your panel is 60 Hz. You must connect either via HDMI or VGA to another screen.

ephedrine
07-16-2012, 11:30 AM
thank you for our fast reply, ok, but when i connect to external tv by hdmi in the laptop screen i can see the game in 3d,but if i can play this in the screen of the laptop, why i need plug a external screen?
can i always keep the option stereoscopic enable in the nvidia panel?,

PILGRIM
07-16-2012, 03:50 PM
hi all, im new in this forum, i hope you help me, i have a g53sx with 60hz screen, i have a nvidia 3d vision glasses too, but after install it, in nvidia configration panel not show the stereoscopic options for activate it.

my screen is 60hz, can i play in 3d on the laptop? or i must connect by hdmi to otherscreen

why is stereoscopic options hide?

When you open nVidia Control Panel > Display > Change Resolution > Refresh Rate
do you see a 120 Hz option? If so, change the refresh rate to 120 Hz.

Also, have you installed any nVidia 3D Vision Controller Driver and nVidia 3D Vision Driver?
Check in Windows Programs and Features to confirm.

ephedrine
07-17-2012, 09:21 AM
hi, only 60hz, yes ive try with newest and older drivers, i have a 3dtv 14 days trial too, and now when i connect to tv i cant view stereoscopic options...with or whithout external screen

:( what can i do?

PILGRIM
07-17-2012, 01:20 PM
hi, only 60hz, yes ive try with newest and older drivers, i have a 3dtv 14 days trial too, and now when i connect to tv i cant view stereoscopic options...with or whithout external screen

:( what can i do?

All ASUS laptops with built-in 3D capabilities for their native screens should have a 120 Hz Refresh Rate.
What exactly is your G53 model?..

Also, ASUS 3D laptops only need the nVidia 3D Vision drivers to activate in 3D Mode.
No need for that 3D TV if you only wanted to use 3D on your native screen.

Zygomorphic
07-17-2012, 01:41 PM
The 3D vision drivers have been included in the nVidia driver package for over a year now. No longer do you have to separately install them.

PILGRIM
07-17-2012, 01:56 PM
The 3D vision drivers have been included in the nVidia driver package for over a year now. No longer do you have to separately install them.

That's right. But a user who doesn't need the 3D Vision drivers, has the option
not to install it in the nVidia's advanced installation mode. I just asked the OP
about them to confirm if they were indeed installed, to eliminate the possibility
of them not being installed.