PDA

View Full Version : Stereostopic 3D on the G75VW best buy model?

sevron
07-20-2012, 09:27 PM
I was looking at the gpu on this notebook and it's supported, but the nvidia control panel has nothing to enable stereostopic 3d. Nvidia's site shows it as supported as well.

Is this just a way to screw people over for buying the Best Buy model of this notebook?

Davixandrex89
07-20-2012, 09:35 PM
I was looking at the gpu on this notebook and it's supported, but the nvidia control panel has nothing to enable stereostopic 3d. Nvidia's site shows it as supported as well.

Is this just a way to screw people over for buying the Best Buy model of this notebook?

which is the full model number is machine, and what the gpu it brings, I bought a few months ago on amazon G75VW DS73 model, which supports 3D function with a GTX670m, and you could be having 3D GRAPHICS CARD but the screen of the laptop can not play because it does not support, not all G75 incorporate 3d, Greetings friend!

sevron
07-20-2012, 09:39 PM
G75VW-BBK5 is the full model.

john_from_ohio
07-20-2012, 09:40 PM

Do you do any research of the laptop you are buying before purchasing?

Some people believe it or not before spending well more than 1k US dollars will actually be somewhat familiar with what they are purchasing. Im just saying ... sorry no built in 3d on Best Buy models.

sevron
07-20-2012, 09:44 PM
I didn't buy the notebook for 3d anyways, I was just curious on it. I can't even see 3d anyways because of my eyes so it's not what I bought the notebook for. Was just a bit curious on it.

And I find it kinda stupid to limit a notebook just because one reseller doesn't want to sell the full spec'd computer =/.

Shawnnepc
07-20-2012, 10:55 PM

That SKU doesn't have the 120Hz 3D LCD.

ALL G55/75 support NVIDIA 3D TV Play. That's what you're getting confused with.

See the following link for more info: http://www.nvidia.com/object/3dtv-play-compare.html

In order to view 3D content you will need to have a 3D monitor / TV or projector connected to your laptop via HDMI.

Bills86e
07-20-2012, 11:03 PM
All the G75's "support" 3D. Just use a 1.4 compatable HDMI into your machine and your 3D TV and use the 3D glasses that came with your TV.
You would have to buy a 3D screen for your G75 if you wanted that capeability on your laptop.

The Green Weed
G75VW-DS72
LG55LX6500 LCD-LED-3D HDTV