PDA

View Full Version : Will you Asus tech's ever fix that idiotic sub-woofer problem?

DeltaActual
07-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Why did you released this drivers into production in the first place? Is your QA deaf ? Maybe it's time to hire new guys? We are all waiting here for month's now! What gives?

MaXimus711
07-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Asus doesn't give a crap about its customers! They just sell good hardware and enjoy our money.

Don't ever think that posting anything on these forums or sending them emails will help.

ASUS = Worst Manufacturer for Laptops with the worst support for drivers!

Want another example? They couldn't even be bothered to update the Mouse Drivers with their included so called gaming mouse...

Read this: Gaming Mouse Driver Not Working (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?19191-Gaming-Mouse-Driver-not-working&country=&status=)

arfarf
07-25-2012, 01:16 PM
If they want my money, they'll have to fix it... I don't want to buy any G75 if I'm not sure it'll work fine one day... And if they take too much time to fix the problem, Alienware will be my choice !

Shawnnepc
07-25-2012, 02:01 PM
We already have a thread about this.

Do you know why you haven't received any updates on the issue yet?

It's because VIA hasn't resolved the issue yet.

RecceDG
07-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Amen, brother.

Seriously - those of you *****ing, just go buy your Alienware or whatever and stop cluttering up the forum with the same dead horse flogging.

DG

Rockford
07-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Asus doesn't give a crap about its customers! They just sell good hardware and enjoy our money.

Don't ever think that posting anything on these forums or sending them emails will help.

ASUS = Worst Manufacturer for Laptops with the worst support for drivers!

Want another example? They couldn't even be bothered to update the Mouse Drivers with their included so called gaming mouse...

Read this: Gaming Mouse Driver Not Working (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?19191-Gaming-Mouse-Driver-not-working&country=&status=)

???. why are you a member of the Asus "family"..

MaXimus711
07-25-2012, 07:56 PM
???. why are you a member of the Asus "family"..

Because they offer superior specs at an affordable price. I can't afford an Alienware. They can easily make a perfect product that would beat anything on the market if they just take care about making their drivers work or fix well known issues.

I don't ***** for no reason, I ***** when an issue has been going on for long and not an official word from the manfacturer (ASUS)

Why are you defending them like they used to send you gifts every christmas?

I understand being loyal but defending a company that fails to deliver to its consumers is just plain moronic (no offense meant to you personally, just speaking in general)

IF people like you keep telling people like me to shut up and go away why do I buy ASUS rather than dealing with the issue at hand, then off-course ASUS will never feel the real need to fix any concurrent issues and will be happy to sell their laptops to trolls who know nothing but buying what their fanboy company sells and defending it with their heart or sould whether the company was at fault or not

Open your eyes man!

Rockford
07-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Its up to you if u dont like Asus, no prob..

Just thought it was strange that u use hardware, that you are not satisfied with, and to pet the dog and kick it, at the same time..

Instead of going personal on this one, i will not go deeper into my "santa-fetish"..

Asus is a public brand, i am not..

;o)

DeltaActual
07-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Xpack and DG - two useless trolls with useless comments. Asus doesn't need defense force, it needs better QA and support.So... get lost you two.

Rockford
07-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Love u 2 Delta..

Thanks for pointing this out...

if u supply them with info about malfunctioning HW, i bet they will improve in quality, over the following years

There should be a little "mail box" in this forum, for that...

You could always apply for mod rights, to that box..

MaXimus711
07-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Its up to you if u dont like Asus, no prob..

Just thought it was strange that u use hardware, that you are not satisfied with, and to pet the dog and kick it, at the same time..

Instead of going personal on this one, i will not go deeper into my "santa-fetish"..

Asus is a public brand, i am not..

;o)

I don't hate ASUS bro. I love their hardware at the pricepoint they offer.

Just want them to get their act straight with the drivers that's it!

Am I asking for too much? I hope not

rscotty
07-25-2012, 09:35 PM
I am one researching g75 for my next laptop purchase and following hardware/driver issues before I pull the trigger.
This would be my first Asus laptop but, I would like to know things I buy will work or issues will be addressed.

Shawnnepc
07-25-2012, 09:41 PM
I don't hate ASUS bro. I love their hardware at the pricepoint they offer.

Just want them to get their act straight with the drivers that's it!

Am I asking for too much? I hope not

They've acknowledged that there's a issue with the audio. They've told us that VIA was contacted and ASUS is awaiting a fix.

VIA is the one who needs to supply ASUS with the fix, it cannot be helped if VIA is dragging behind or not concerned with the issue.

It might suck but you have to understand that there's only so much ASUS can do.

As far as QA goes: The issue probably wasn't present on the initial batch. If anything it is a chip defect by VIA. (Remember ASUS didn't make these chips, they just applied them to the board)

There's only so much that can be done once mass production starts.

IF anything ASUS is going up and beyond what most manufactures do. They're having active dialog with their customers instead of denying that there's a issue.

It's difficult for consumers to understand this type of large scale production.

MaXimus711
07-25-2012, 09:47 PM
They've acknowledged that there's a issue with the audio. They've told us that VIA was contacted and ASUS is awaiting a fix.

VIA is the one who needs to supply ASUS with the fix, it cannot be helped if VIA is dragging behind or not concerned with the issue.

It might suck but you have to understand that there's only so much ASUS can do.

As far as QA goes: The issue probably wasn't present on the initial batch. If anything it is a chip defect by VIA. (Remember ASUS didn't make these chips, they just applied them to the board)

There's only so much that can be done once mass production starts.

IF anything ASUS is going up and beyond what most manufactures do. They're having active dialog with their customers instead of denying that there's a issue.

It's difficult for consumers to understand this type of large scale production.

Thanks for the explanation! Rep added

ⱤΞΛⱣΞⱤ
07-25-2012, 11:13 PM
I think the point Maximus is trying to make is that we don't want to wait for them to make fixes 3 years down the road. When I spend 1k + on a laptop I don't want it to still be in beta basically. I agree with you on the fact they need to get better QA. HOWEVER, I do understand technology is moving so fast these days that if you don't push something prematurely you're going to end up a name of the past.

MaXimus711
07-25-2012, 11:48 PM
I think the point Maximus is trying to make is that we don't want to wait for them to make fixes 3 years down the road. When I spend 1k + on a laptop I don't want it to still be in beta basically. I agree with you on the fact they need to get better QA. HOWEVER, I do understand technology is moving so fast these days that if you don't push something prematurely you're going to end up a name of the past.

You hit the nail on the head bro! Exactly my point

_
07-26-2012, 09:01 AM
There are threads about these topics already. The replies and aggravation everyone is throwing around is not helping.

Closed.