PDA

View Full Version : Hardware Canucks Reviews the Phoebus - Post Newest Drivers :-P

dedaciai
07-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Check it out here:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/55690-asus-rog-xonar-phoebus-7-1-pci-e-soundcard-review.html

Raja@ASUS
07-30-2012, 11:47 AM
I sampled them with HOCP, unfortunately their site was hacked and that put them back significantly. They did not start even testing the card until after the new drivers were out due to this. Hope that clears up any crap about purposely delayed reviews and other such "conspiracy theories".

I am glad they are back up and writing to be honest, there was a time where they were close to throwing the towel in.

dedaciai
07-31-2012, 10:04 AM
I sampled them with HOCP, unfortunately their site was hacked and that put them back significantly. They did not start even testing the card until after the new drivers were out due to this. Hope that clears up any crap about purposely delayed reviews and other such "conspiracy theories".

I am glad they are back up and writing to be honest, there was a time where they were close to throwing the towel in.

I noticed the site was down for a long time too and I am glad to see they are back up. IMHO, I felt that the review was very fair and just as soon as classes end I will have the newest drivers installed and be back to enjoying my Phoebus :cool: