PDA

View Full Version : Database errors

_
08-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Just to say to all those who mailed me and the mods - thanks for letting us know ;) - the webteam are working on them but I don't know yet when it'll be fixed. We've got a Typhoon hitting Taiwan tomorrow so everyone has to stay at home til Friday, so hopefully it'll be done before the weekend :)

chrsplmr
08-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Typhoon ??? Best of Luck to All in Tai-phoon-wan .. yikes !!!
(rich, u better ship me that CrossHair V Formula-Z test board ... just to be safe. hehe.)

No Joke.. Be carful All.c.

Zygomorphic
08-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Enjoy...sounds like you should have a full rain guage and a full PM inbox by the end of the week. :) Stay safe!

kkn
08-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Typhoon ??? Best of Luck to All in Tai-phoon-wan .. yikes !!!
(rich, u better ship me that CrossHair V Formula-Z test board ... just to be safe. hehe.)

No Joke.. Be carful All.c.

yeah and a board for me too, then i and C can keep em as emergency backup just in case ;)

and yes stay home and lock up the doors and cover the windows just to be on the safe side.

HiVizMan
08-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Stay safe all of our Taiwanese ROG members.

_
08-02-2012, 01:56 PM
It's getting worse today sorry. I've got 110 undelivered emails about the forum bounce back from our mail server, so our members have probably not their notices for subscribed threads etc.

chrsplmr
08-02-2012, 03:07 PM
M, the only way in is with a link in the 'history'.. i now leave it on the 'main' forum page and put V to sleep..
otherwise .. It takes ... patience to get in. (just when the dataBasers finally quit sweat'n.) Best of Luck.c.

Praz
08-02-2012, 03:22 PM
This is strange. The forum has been perfect for me the last few days. Must be affecting certain IP ranges or particular parts of the backbone. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

kkn
08-02-2012, 03:45 PM
the past few days its been fine whit me, but the previous 2 weeks ive had problem connecting.

chrsplmr
08-02-2012, 04:43 PM
For now all we can do is hope all in Taiwan are safe.

I am sure this is simple for the rog code gurus .. im confident,
whatever the cause, it can not win ...c.

xeromist
08-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Well the number of posts are down for days now .. it's way too quiet in here .. im starting to be able to hear myself think.. yikes.

On the bright side there has been no spam to speak of.

Zygomorphic
08-02-2012, 07:07 PM
I had problems about a week ago now...couldn't get in for almost 3 days...suffered ROG withdrawl...in rehab now :). Working great!

Hope all in Taiwan are safe!

HiVizMan
08-02-2012, 10:18 PM
On the bright side there has been no spam to speak of.

Yip not a spammer in three or four days now.

Zygomorphic
08-02-2012, 11:27 PM
@HiViz, I am beginning to suffer SPAM report withdrawal, do you have a management plan...maybe I should spam and report myself? ;)

chrsplmr
08-03-2012, 02:23 AM
.. the news isnt all good for our friends in taiwan and the phillipines.. nature is emotionless ..
i am saddened for those weeping.. (hold on china.)

.. as i am sure, so say we all.

HiVizMan
08-03-2012, 12:01 PM
@HiViz, I am beginning to suffer SPAM report withdrawal, do you have a management plan...maybe I should spam and report myself? ;)

I so know what you mean, have been tempted to delete a few posts just to keep in practice. :D :D

chrsplmr
08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
sorry for your losses china .. sad day.
To bad 'typhoons' can't be banned ... alas..

sooo .. hows the db work go'n ??