PDA

View Full Version : G73JW3DE - 3d Vision. How to watch in 3d?

Walty71
08-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Well,
i've just bought a new G73JW3DE, with 3d vision kit, i've already setted under Nvidia Control Panel, the option on Nvidia 3D Laptop.
The problem i'm experiencing is the following, if i use the internal (Nvidia CP) test, it work GREATLY, but when i try to watch a movie on 3D (for example Youtube 3d), i see the screen divided in 2 (like all the 3d TVs) but when i use the Nvidia 3D Glasses, i still see the screen divided in 2 and not united. What i've to do? This is my 1st experience on 3d World, so please, maybe it's a stupid question, try to tell me how to fix it.
Thanx in advance.

Walter from Italy

xeromist
08-06-2012, 04:56 PM
The player must support 3D vision and the 3D mode of the video content. There can be side-by-side as well as over under and alternating frame plus several stretching sub-modes. You can use Nvidia's 3D Vision Video Player and there are several others but not every player will do it and some require a plugin. I haven't tried Youtube 3D but it looks like it works through webm(see link below).
http://blogs.nvidia.com/2011/05/youtube-now-in-3d-vision/

Walty71
08-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanx. I'll try it at home in the next days and i'll let u know. Ciao from Italy