PDA

View Full Version : Issues with G55

ToTiN
08-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Today I was installing Diablo 3 and starcraft 2... However, Diablo 3 tell me that my GTX 660M drivers may be out of date... Nvidia still doesn't offer any 660M drivers so I don't know why is that happening.

The other thing that's troubling me is the everytime I open ANY game (Diablo 3, SC2 or BF3) the cursor just stops responding, it doesn't move, it doesn't do anything... I tried with the touch pad, with a wired mouse and a wireless mouse and still nothing. But outside games (browsing, etc..) it works without any problems, it's only on games.

i just have basically a browsing brick... a Gaming laptop that can't play any games -.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

I just discovered that the cursor works ONLY if the games are windowed without any problems, however, as soon as I enable fullscreen again the cursor stops working.

I talk to a friend and he told me to check if there's any option the says 'enable cursor on fullscreen' but there isn't any.
How can I solve this?

_
08-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Ignore Diablo. ;) You can install the standard Nvidia 6xx series drivers which should work fine, they just haven't been through our own QC process to check everything works 100%.

When you try to play games the system just crashes? Have you tried updating DirectX or the Nvidia drivers as I said above? Is it waiting for the HDD to load the game?

ToTiN
08-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Ignore Diablo. ;) You can install the standard Nvidia 6xx series drivers which should work fine, they just haven't been through our own QC process to check everything works 100%.

When you try to play games the system just crashes? Have you tried updating DirectX or the Nvidia drivers as I said above? Is it waiting for the HDD to load the game?

games don't crash, I just can't use the cursor and I leave them in the main screen (login screen).

c_man
08-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Sounds like software problems to me. Clean install.

ToTiN
08-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Has this happened to anyone? Any tips on how ti fix this?

I tried reinstalling the games and still nothing, the cursor just dies when the games screen comes up.

c_man
08-06-2012, 03:15 PM
No G55 or G75 I had did this. But they were all clean install.

ToTiN
08-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Is there an easy fast way to solve this?

I tried re-installing the games and still nothing...

ToTiN
08-07-2012, 01:09 AM
I just tried updating with the asus live updates but still nothing. I really have no idea what the hell is...

ToTiN
08-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Anyone please, I'm going crazy with this!! I've done EVERYTHING!
Re-installing drivers, re-installing games, updates, etc...

And still the cursor dies on the game screens

ToTiN
08-07-2012, 04:03 AM
UPDATE

I just discovered that the cursor works ONLY if the games are windowed the cursor works without any problems, however, as soon as I enable fullscreen again the cursor stops working.

I talk to a friend and he told me to check if there's any option the says 'enable cursor on fullscreen' but there isn't any.
How can I solve this?