PDA

View Full Version : Burning ISO to DVD

tWiCeAsfLyOhMy
08-12-2012, 05:12 PM
For some reason when using windows "Burn Disc image" feature the disc ejects and reads write speed is too high or low blah blah. Are there any quick, easy free programs/steps you guys can advise me to use to burn this iso so I can be on my way? Also is there a way to update hard drive firmware? The drivers I am using are from the driver page / disc. Asus Disc for like LAN,sound drivers, USB etc. Wireless/ IRSS/Chipset/Touchpad/iso etc from driver page.

The previous ISO I burned and used last time for some reason won't boot/read when I set BDDRIVE to #1 in boot order. PC loads see a flashing _ for a bit then windows loads. I get a brief screen of text sometimes prior that I think is click a device to boot from or something. Anyways... I just need help burning an ISO :D

FIXED******Was getting power calibration error, Air dusted the inside of drive + lens and voila. Works great. Also, come to find out our drives are only capable of burning at MAX x8 speed.

DrBeltway
08-13-2012, 03:31 AM
Glad to hear you got it working again.

Just wanted to suggest a free do-just-about-everything burning and ripping program that gets updated pretty regularly named ImgBurn: http://www.imgburn.com/