PDA

View Full Version : ASUS nVidia Graphics Driver Version V8.17.12.9697 - Flash Issue

JBM
08-15-2012, 05:15 AM
I just updated the graphics driver on my G75 downloaded from the ASUS support site, now there seems to be a issue with flash. Example you tube videos colours are off and there is a green line running across. If I disable hardware acceleration in the flash options this is fixed but does anyone know if this is a known issue and will it cause any other issues?

Thanks

c_man
08-15-2012, 08:43 AM
I will test this Version V8.17.12.9697 and tell you what is what.

c_man
08-15-2012, 09:11 AM
OK. I've done some quick testing.

Behavoiur is strange, but not consistent.

After first install I saw exactly the problem you had. But after going back and forth a few time in that video just fixed it and I could not replicate it again.

I have upgraded to the latest 305.53_win7x64 I am using and after that I did a new clean install with V8.17.12.9697, but the problem was gone. I cannot replicate it even with clean install at this time.

So I had your problem only once, after first install. Since the problem was gone so fast, I cannot test anything else.

Video used http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMjiEkT-yA, but it should not matter.

Apexing
08-18-2012, 06:23 AM
just tested this too, it is correct that youtube is fixed by skipping back forth a few times, sadly this does not work on other sites such as animedreaming.tv
so ive reverted back to old drivers