PDA

View Full Version : G75VW Problems in about 2-3 days..

wo2man
08-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Hello!
I have my g75vw now for 3 days!
12GB of ram gtx 3GB very nice but...

already had 6x kernel power error 41
Its just shutsdown
And when charger not is plugged in i cant play battlefield 3 when its plugged in its working fine?

Please help

Thanks!

Nikseamen
08-20-2012, 01:36 AM
Such Gaming laptop can't be use whithout charger))
Battery here just to save your job and switched off))

_
08-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Without the charger it will go into a lower power state to prolong battery life.

c_man
08-20-2012, 08:24 AM
System not designed to give full performance under battery. It's not an Asus problem.

wo2man
08-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Without the charger it will go into a lower power state to prolong battery life.

Oke but whatsup with the kernel power error i mean its shutdowns with charger and without
Even when I'm only play some music...

Shawnnepc
08-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Did it bluescreen?

wo2man
08-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Did it bluescreen?
No just shutdown out of Nothing no message or something

Godxilla
08-21-2012, 03:21 PM
I have the same issue with the random shutdowns with my 2 week old G55. There is no error message. It just shuts off

Myk SilentShadow
08-21-2012, 03:44 PM
The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

An event 41 is used to report that something unexpected happened that prevented Windows from shutting down correctly. There may be insufficient information to explicitly define what happened. To determine what may have happened and to identify a potential resolution, it is important to know what the computer was doing at the time just before the event occurred.

If event 41 is logged because power to the computer was interrupted, consider obtaining an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) such as a battery backup power supply. An underpowered or failing power supply may cause this behavior. For example, if you added RAM or additional devices or hard disks when this problem began, the power supply may cause the problem.

From Microshaft(soft)

wo2man
08-21-2012, 03:58 PM
From Microshaft(soft)

Contacted Asus.
And need to send it back because Kernel power 41 would be a problem with the power suply inside the laptop.

Myk SilentShadow
08-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Contacted Asus.
And need to send it back because Kernel power 41 would be a problem with the power suply inside the laptop.

Take it straight back to your place of purchase, do not send it in to ASUS for RMA...let it be the problem of where you bought it from :)