PDA

View Full Version : New G75vw-Ts72

Imbranu
08-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to take sometime to write on here since I have been trolling the forums for the last two weeks or so. I bought my laptop by just looking at the specs and I got a good deal from Tigerdirect so I jumped on it. Looking forward to being able to play on it here in a couple of months since I'm deployed in afghani land right now. Is there anything my wife can do while I am over here that isn't too difficult to ensure that the laptop is running reasonable? I want to try and figure out if there is a problem so if I need to return it I can get it done before I come home. Thanks

mrwolf
08-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Nice, welcome to the forum ! :)

Well i would start by looking at these threads: http://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?149-G75-G55-IMPORTANT-amp-USEFUL-THREADS

And just get the latest drivers n stuff, but i would suggest you do that yourself and not ur wife if she is not tech savy just to make sure it all gets installed properly..

And make sure you delete the asus update utility and DO NOT UPDATE from it.. It seems to have screwed up alot of peoples notebooks so just get rid of that..

Otherwise you should be good to go :)