PDA

View Full Version : G74SX-NH71 Subwoofer?

Raging Greek Yogurt
08-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Okay so I just bought this laptop a few months ago and I see they already have a new model out complete with a subwoofer. At the time of my purchase, this model was the newest model out. And I was sad to see that it didn't have a subwoofer. Now the new one does. Is there any way I can install a subwoofer internally in my model? If so... can someone point me in the right direction? If I have to settle for external speakers, that's okay I guess but I was hoping I wouldn't so it would be easier to travel. Less stuff to worry about.

Shawnnepc
08-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi Raging Greek Yogurt welcome to the ROG community!

There's no way to do that on the G74SX.

Okay so I just bought this laptop a few months ago and I see they already have a new model out complete with a subwoofer. At the time of my purchase, this model was the newest model out. And I was sad to see that it didn't have a subwoofer. Now the new one does. Is there any way I can install a subwoofer internally in my model? If so... can someone point me in the right direction? If I have to settle for external speakers, that's okay I guess but I was hoping I wouldn't so it would be easier to travel. Less stuff to worry about.