PDA

View Full Version : G75vw ram manufacturer?

HappyWillow
09-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi, I was trying to find what kind of ram (manufacturer etc. ...is it samsung or kingston or corsair...) this notebook has preinstalled. I am particularly intersted in this model: asus g75vw t1309v, but any kind will do, just to have an idea. I am from Czech republic, so maybe european specs are slightly different, but really, any info will do.

Thank you :)

ntzntz
09-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Hello. Mine are Hyundai Electronics. Maybe yours to. But if you want to know for sure. Install Speccy and check under RAM > SPD > Slot #1 or Slot #2. I hope i helped.

HappyWillow
09-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Hello. Mine are Hyundai Electronics. Maybe yours to. But if you want to know for sure. Install Speccy and check under RAM > SPD > Slot #1 or Slot #2. I hope i helped.

Well I dont have it right now, I was just interested in buying one and buying another ram modules, but I guess reasonable thing will be to wait for it and see what exactly is there and buy compatible ram.

GottiBoi55
09-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Hi, I was trying to find what kind of ram (manufacturer etc. ...is it samsung or kingston or corsair...) this notebook has preinstalled. I am particularly intersted in this model: asus g75vw t1309v, but any kind will do, just to have an idea. I am from Czech republic, so maybe european specs are slightly different, but really, any info will do.

Thank you :)

You can download this app "CPU-Z", this will tell you all you need to know in the "spd" tab.
this even has the Asus skin, looks really cool.

Here is the link: http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/cpu-z/1.61-rog-setup-en.exe

john_from_ohio
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Well I dont have it right now, I was just interested in buying one and buying another ram modules, but I guess reasonable thing will be to wait for it and see what exactly is there and buy compatible ram.

Mine are also hynix ( hyundai ) but like you said ... sit and check them out when your unit arrives. It will likely be CL 11 1600 DDR ... but check it out to be sure and match exactly.

c_man
09-03-2012, 06:58 AM
You should have Elpida or Hynix, CL 11-11-11-28 @ 1600Mhz.