PDA

View Full Version : 3DMark11 BE & Heat results with complete new ASUS G75VX

joyfulPo
09-12-2012, 05:34 PM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2048MB (Driver version 8.17.12.9644)
Memory 14336 MB
Hard drive model 500GB ST9500423AS

Score
P2532 3DMarks

Graphics Score

Physics Score

Combined Score

PC Health Check
Your PC is performing properly.

When this test was going on the GPU temp was never higher then 60, it was between 57-60 mostly.
Is this good or bad?

While the CPUs seem to be from 40c to 64c, all up and down, all the time so. Alot of different numbers but not higher then 64c.

If I am reading this correctly but I do think I am.
So what do you think? Should I do more tests or is this a good product? :)

And the video drivers, are they good? Or..

Zygomorphic
09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Those temps are awesome! @joyfulPo, what are you complaining about??? Lots of people start threads about how to get temps like that. :D No worries. The CPU temps go up and down all the time because of the varying load in the benchmark. When the textures are being loaded off disk and decompressed, the CPU temps will go up. Once all the textures are loaded into the video card, there will be a lot less CPU usage, and the temps will go down.

The GPU is running more consistently in 3DMark 11, thus the temps stayed more consistent. No worries there! :)

joyfulPo
09-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Those temps are awesome! @joyfulPo, what are you complaining about??? Lots of people start threads about how to get temps like that. :D No worries. The CPU temps go up and down all the time because of the varying load in the benchmark. When the textures are being loaded off disk and decompressed, the CPU temps will go up. Once all the textures are loaded into the video card, there will be a lot less CPU usage, and the temps will go down.

The GPU is running more consistently in 3DMark 11, thus the temps stayed more consistent. No worries there! :)

Tho, there is one problem. I lose contact sometimes with the wireless Internet tho I'm 2 meter away from the box.
My girlfriend doesn't get this problem with her ASUS G73Jh (that will be changed very soon)

But yeah, is there any tricks to solve this? I mean it shouldn't really get "disconnected" from it at all.
Kinda sucks cus it boots me out of games I play, online games.

:) So any tricks to fix this would be awesome but I don't know if this is a known issue?

Liquidus
09-12-2012, 11:36 PM
You have a G75vx? You sure it's not a G75vw. Big difference (?) I think, but as far as I know, vx isn't released yet.

Zygomorphic
09-13-2012, 01:18 AM
Tho, there is one problem. I lose contact sometimes with the wireless Internet tho I'm 2 meter away from the box.
My girlfriend doesn't get this problem with her ASUS G73Jh (that will be changed very soon)

But yeah, is there any tricks to solve this? I mean it shouldn't really get "disconnected" from it at all.
Kinda sucks cus it boots me out of games I play, online games.

:) So any tricks to fix this would be awesome but I don't know if this is a known issue?

That's weird. I am usually across the house from the router, and have zero connection problems. Is your router having problems? I know a lot of people upgrade the WiFi card to something Intel 6250.

Sounds like an awesome GF - does she pwn you? :D