PDA

View Full Version : G75VW - Sound only coming from under the laptop (left corner) is that right?

joyfulPo
09-13-2012, 04:46 PM
G75VW - Sound only coming from under the laptop (left corner) is that right?
At first I thought there was to be sound coming from the bar over the keys, but there is no sound there.

The only speaker is the subwoofer under the laptop right?

iMario999
09-13-2012, 08:08 PM
No, there are 2 speakers and a subwoofer. 2.1. It's located above the speaker and placed under the gray metal mesh.

joyfulPo
09-13-2012, 08:13 PM
No, there are 2 speakers and a subwoofer. 2.1. It's located above the speaker and placed under the gray metal mesh.

Oh wait, *removed everything said*
When I'm listening to songs on YouTube, I feel all the sound comes from underneath by the subwoofer.
But after going into VIA HD Audio Deck and did tests on the three visible speakers, well..
I hear both right, left and subwoofer work.

So I'm not quite sure why I feel or in fact I do in fact hear only sound from subwoofer when listening to songs or playing video games.

iMario999
09-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Oh wait, *removed everything said*
When I'm listening to songs on YouTube, I feel all the sound comes from underneath by the subwoofer.
But after going into VIA HD Audio Deck and did tests on the three visible speakers, well..
I hear both right, left and subwoofer work.

So I'm not quite sure why I feel or in fact I do in fact hear only sound from subwoofer when listening to songs or playing video games.

If you lowered the sound, the subwoofer sound will not lower, for some reasons you need to manually reduce it in VIA HD Audio Deck which is pretty annoying if you ask me. Well this happens for me. So when the speakers sound are low, I mostly hear it only from the subwoofer because the sound is set higher. Maybe this is what is happening to you.