PDA

View Full Version : G75VW Will not come out of sleep mode from Battery saver mode

Singinwolf725
09-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Greetings to all,
Has anyone had this issue? Today when my G75 goes into sleep mode when in the battery saver mode I can't get it to come out of sleep. I normally just press the power button and it wakes up. Now the power button and the power light just flash.
The only way I can get things working again is to pull the battery then put it back in and go through a startup.

I have looked at the power saving setting and I don't see anything wrong.

Apexing
09-14-2012, 08:08 AM
the battery could of run too low even in sleep mode, but since it works once you pull it out and put it back in, i doubt thats the issue.
From what you write, it have been working prior to today, could you test if it works once you plug it into AC ?

Singinwolf725
09-14-2012, 04:35 PM
I think that the whole issue had to do with a windows update. After the update installed and I restarted my system I started having problems.
I downloaded and ran a Windows Mr Fix It program and after running that things seem to have gone back to normal.

Thanks for the suggestions.:D

Apexing
09-14-2012, 07:26 PM
ok good to hear :)

Singinwolf725
09-14-2012, 07:45 PM
I think that the whole issue had to do with a windows update. After the update installed and I restarted my system I started having problems.
I downloaded and ran a Windows Mr Fix It program and after running that things seem to have gone back to normal.

Thanks for the suggestions.:D