PDA

View Full Version : nVidia GeForce GTX 460M BIOS for ASUS G73sw..

jorlanm
05-10-2011, 04:08 PM
I read somewhere that there is a new VBIOS for the GeForce GTX 460m for the G73Sw series...

Whare can we get them?

dkillone
05-13-2011, 06:44 AM
There isnt a new vbios out, so far there has been no need for it as the 460m is rock stable in the JW/SW models.

midihooker
10-18-2011, 12:46 PM
my gtx 460m causing massive latency in DPC latency checker!!

dkillone
10-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Yup, I get the same, however if you don't have any stuttering problems, I actually consider it to be fine. Like I noticed that its all high. red bars, but as soon as I start playing a video, it goes to green and stays under 300 no matter what, just as long as the video is playing. If i pause it, it goes back to 7k + and stays pretty consistent. So I just figure its some bug in the driver or who knows. But I have no stutters or latency problems here, so I figure everything is fine.

midihooker
10-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Yup, I get the same, however if you don't have any stuttering problems, I actually consider it to be fine. Like I noticed that its all high. red bars, but as soon as I start playing a video, it goes to green and stays under 300 no matter what, just as long as the video is playing. If i pause it, it goes back to 7k + and stays pretty consistent. So I just figure its some bug in the driver or who knows. But I have no stutters or latency problems here, so I figure everything is fine.

ye.. i put my head in the sand for this also..