PDA

View Full Version : G75 VPN program for UAE

mishkamba
09-14-2012, 11:30 AM
I just purchased G75 a month ago and i am having problem using hotspot shield or any VPN program here in UAE. i do have kaspersky 2012 internet security program installed and i tried excluding the program so it wont be blocked but its the same. can anyone suggest any solution or anything i missed out. thanks

Ibz
09-14-2012, 11:45 AM
I just purchased G75 a month ago and i am having problem using hotspot shield or any VPN program here in UAE. i do have kaspersky 2012 internet security program installed and i tried excluding the program so it wont be blocked but its the same. can anyone suggest any solution or anything i missed out. thanks

Hotspot shield works just fine for me in Dubai

get the latest version here: http://forums.pctweakers.net/showthread.php/61-Hotspot-Shield

It has been uploaded to a diff. server so it isn't blocked

I personally use a paid VPN service through StrongVPN

mishkamba
09-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Hotspot shield works just fine for me in Dubai

get the latest version here: http://forums.pctweakers.net/showthread.php/61-Hotspot-Shield

It has been uploaded to a diff. server so it isn't blocked

I personally use a paid VPN service through StrongVPN

Thanks, i had it installed but somehow its not connecting. screen freezes and doesn't connect to any website. i tried doing it on other laptop and had no problem with it, till i had on g75 :confused:. im quite new with windows 7 so im not sure if there are other securty options i needed to disable. thanks in advance :)

mrwolf
09-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Hmm I would say get rid of kapersky and use AVG free version its great. Also you could try StrongVPN its suppose to be very good and have excellent support if you have issues in UAE.. I have problems with hotspot shield in Dubai and have heard a lot of good feedback for strongvpn

mishkamba
09-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Hmm I would say get rid of kapersky and use AVG free version its great. Also you could try StrongVPN its suppose to be very good and have excellent support if you have issues in UAE.. I have problems with hotspot shield in Dubai and have heard a lot of good feedback for strongvpn

thanks mrwolf, yeah i might ditch kaspersky it giving other issues as well, not very handy for bypassing UAE securities.