PDA

View Full Version : You have got to be kidding me. (_HORRID_ RMA experience)

otaking71
09-19-2012, 06:07 PM
So a few weeks ago I processed a g75vw for rma due to the sound card completely failing..

I was never offered the supposed free shipping so I paid 50 dollars out of pocket to fedex ground ship it along with the battery and the charger. They recieved it and started working on it...and two days later they sent me an email saying that the battery wasn't recieved (not true..I have pictures showing how I packed them).

I called within a few hours of recieving the email...brought up my shipping and this alleged missing battery..and they said there was nothing they could do about it and that headquarters would be contacting me and it would be looked into.

They never contacted me and I recieved the laptop and charger back. And last night I get an email to fill a survey regarding my satisfaction on this rma....you really think I'm going to be satisfied with being shafted on both shipping and a battery?

otaking71
09-19-2012, 06:10 PM
mind you...I've used asus products since the p2b days and have been recommending their laptops a lot...(i'm probably responsible for about 20 units in the past year)....this is the first asus laptop rma I've dealt with and am now heavily reconsidering my stance on asus.

dstrakele
09-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Which ASUS Service Center received your laptop?

HiVizMan
09-19-2012, 07:33 PM
please contact Scott.

Scott Billings
Asus Customer Loyalty
Email: cl-scott@asus.com

you can pm him here too.

user name cl-scott

cl-scott
09-19-2012, 09:51 PM
please contact Scott.

Scott Billings
Asus Customer Loyalty
Email: cl-scott@asus.com

you can pm him here too.

user name cl-scott

Great... You want to do the rest of my job too? I'll keep the paycheck for my... Supervisory role of course. :p

Seriously though, to the OP, just please do remember to include the RMA # and photos otherwise I just have to ask you, and then HiViz's wife makes him wear the shirt with the bulls eye on it and stand by the dartboard down at the pub. So won't someone think of the (mentally) children?! Okay, I was serious about the RMA # and photos, the rest... Hmmmmm... I wonder. :confused:

otaking71
09-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Which ASUS Service Center received your laptop?

the one in milpitas.

otaking71
09-20-2012, 05:51 PM
Great... You want to do the rest of my job too? I'll keep the paycheck for my... Supervisory role of course. :p

Seriously though, to the OP, just please do remember to include the RMA # and photos otherwise I just have to ask you, and then HiViz's wife makes him wear the shirt with the bulls eye on it and stand by the dartboard down at the pub. So won't someone think of the (mentally) children?! Okay, I was serious about the RMA # and photos, the rest... Hmmmmm... I wonder. :confused:

Sending you the email I was told to send yesterday.