PDA

View Full Version : glitches while browsing internet/watching videos

griggory
09-21-2012, 10:52 PM
the audio and video glitches for like 1 and a half to 2 seconds. i just got this laptop a couple days ago, and i would very much like to know what the problem could be. i got this laptop for music production and its important that there arent any audio glitches. this problem would completely nullify my purpose of buying it, if it consisted through my music production. i havent yet installed my programs and i hope its just an internet streaming thing that is easily fixable.
PS i havent used the driver disc that came wiht the laptop. maybe thats significant. thanks

cl-scott
09-21-2012, 11:00 PM
If possible, a quick video of the issue would be ever so helpful.

dstrakele
09-22-2012, 03:56 AM
What ASUS laptop model do you have?

Is McAfee Antivirus installed?

Does your laptop have a Seagate Momentus XT hybrid HDD? If so, what firmware version is it running?

griggory
09-22-2012, 07:23 AM
i am using the mcafee. its a 1 month trial that came with the laptop. could that have something to do with it ? PS i havent yet tried the music stuff, im waiting for a data link cable to transfer everything from my PC.
also i cant find where to see type of hard drive , and also i cant see what kind of graphics card i have but i think its 670M

griggory
09-23-2012, 09:10 AM
also i deleted mcafee and instaleld some better anti virus stuff and i so far havent had the glitches!!! but time will tell
also the model is G75VW-RS72-CA