PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning g75?

Bryan123
09-23-2012, 04:26 AM
How can I clean my G75? my screen is getting dirty and cant remove it by just wiping it by cloth used for cleaning the screen of cellphone. How can I clean it?

ggBanks
09-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Try a moistened cloth. Not to soak it in water, but just wet your hand and use the cloth to dry your hand so the cloth becomes moist. Do this a couple of times and then try wiping your screen with the cloth. Then come back and say if it fixed it :)

mrwolf
09-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Yea.. or the best thing to do is go n get a microfiber cloth.. works amazing for the screen and everything.. for added dirt removal use ur breath to moisten the area and wipe with the microfiber :)

john_from_ohio
09-23-2012, 04:44 PM
How can I clean my G75? my screen is getting dirty and cant remove it by just wiping it by cloth used for cleaning the screen of cellphone. How can I clean it?

I use a little distilled water onto a darn nice clean hand towel. Not a lot of water ( at all ) ... just some in one corner ... wipe it around ( gently ) and then ( gently ) use the other area of the hand towel to dry off.

Hands are very greasy ... would not recommend exactly the technique noted by someone else above.