PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning exterior of g75

DFox
09-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Hey guys

Just wanted to get some tips or feedback on the best way to keep the exterior of our g75's clean, especially the wrist resting area when you type.

No matter how hard I try to keep my area clean, it seems to be perpetually dusty. I've noticed my g75 starting to get a little dirty.
Any suggestions on what to use when wiping it down? would a wet paper towel be okay?

bignazpwns
09-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Microfiber and a very very very lightly dampened cloth.

mrwolf
09-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Yea microfiber works best.. To prevent the constant dust buildup I went and bought an air-purifier and put it on the table near the laptop. It's sucks up all the dust and throws out.clean air..

shadowarrowny
09-25-2012, 05:34 AM
This has been a concern of mine since before I actually pulled the trigger and ordered mine. The best solution I have come up with so far is to fastidiously wash my hands every single time I use my computer.

There will come a time though that I will need to clean it - I am not so much worried about dust, as it can be blown off/out, but the smudges and smears on the parts that are not smooth will likely drive me nuts if I don't find a way to clean those surfaces.

-Kevin

finalhour
09-25-2012, 02:11 PM
What about cleaning off the screen? anyone find a good cleaner for it? something available online? link me!

mrwolf
09-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Microfibre cloth is the way to go - All purpose cleaner