PDA

View Full Version : The options that were given when I bought my laptop.

chimeratx
10-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Ever since I bought my laptop, Asus has gven me two options: I could either use half a keyboard (tat drops eystrokes all the time) with a fully funcional touchpad, or have no touchpad at all whle being able to use my keyboard to its fullest. Since I use my laptop at home mostly I decided to completely remove the touchpad's driver (which was causing some dpc lag spikes) to be able to atually use my keyboard to type stuff without having to correct it every while and even be able to play gmes, since at times the keystroke drops made me make some mistakes which sometmes cost me the game.

I have just recentlyformatted the laptop in hopes that maybe, just maybe asus finally released propr drivers to my G53SW, which wasn't true, seeing how my text is full of mistakes. I decided no to correct them in order to show you guys how frequently those drops happen. I'm realy hoping that maybe someone here on the forums knows how to fix this problems since Id really like to be ale to use everything I paid or on my laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Peregrine
10-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Never heard of this one.
Have you tried maybe contacting support and asking for a new keyboard?

chimeratx
10-04-2012, 07:24 PM
The place I bought it from had the guts to tell me it was the backlights that made the keyboard hard to type, and when I sent it there to fix the GPU (which also had problems) I asked them to check the keyboard and they told me that they did and it was fine. Pretty laughable.