PDA

View Full Version : My g75vw Has 1 problem i think you can fix.

Polishguy25
10-08-2012, 07:04 PM
So i recently got my brand new g75vw laptop im loving it no problems at all...

I wanted to change my performance my pressing the button right next to the power button it has the rog logo
when i press it nothing happens its supposed to change the performance like Battery saver , Quite office ,High Performance
Please help me..

Im online alot so if you need info please tell me!!! :o

john_from_ohio
10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Are you still running the asus delivered software or have you perhaps done a fresh install of windows?

Should be drivers to enable all the special asus buttons etc on the asus support site if you have done a fresh install of windows ...

dstrakele
10-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Since your G75 is brand new, consider performing an F9 ASUS Factory Restore.

The ROG Button functionality depends on both the ASUS ATK Package and Power4Gear software. You could choose to reinstall both to attempt resolution of this issue (or attempt to repair them from "Control Panel - Uninstall a program"), especially if you've performed a clean install of Windows 7.

But if you haven't, there may be other issues with your ASUS Factory Windows instance you haven't yet discovered. The F9 ASUS Factory Restore will return your system to an out-of-the-box state.

You'll need to backup any important personal files as the OS partition will be completely overwritten.