PDA

View Full Version : Is this worth to sell current G75Vw vs buy G75VX + 670mx???



ForCeV
10-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Is this worth to sell current G75Vw vs buy G75VX + 670mx???

I confirmed G75Vx will have 670mx which is kepler architecture. I think it will be released into Nov or Dec....

For waiting a kepler architecture.. I should sell current G75vw -ds73 ( mine is 3D capable one... ) to own enough money...

Is this worth?? because I will get heart $100 to 150 dollor probably...

Asus !! You guys made me to consider this seriously....T.T

john_from_ohio
10-10-2012, 12:32 AM
I will buy your G75VW for $ 150 ... no problem!

joyfulPo
10-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Why?

Is there any games or programs your current one isn't running as well as you wish it would?
(There is something new twice each year, you should wait until next year for G76) ;)

PILGRIM
10-10-2012, 03:58 AM
...Is this worth?? because I will get heart $100 to 150 dollor probably...


I will buy your G75VW for $ 150 ... no problem!

Give it to me for $1000. It's worth much more than what you're asking..
I'll even pay for the delivery. ;)