PDA

View Full Version : Dishonored runs perfect on G75V, best game of 2012!

joyfulPo
10-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Dishonored runs perfect on G75V, best game of 2012! :D
Just awesome game, you are missing out if you don't have it.

And if you have it, be sure you play thru the game with HUD off, no pointers, no objective markers, that is just spoiling the rich world you can explore by yourself without hints that just make you go from A to B rather then discovering on your own by finding clues in-game, each mission has open world tone to it and there is more then just the assassination that is up to do, alot more you can do, and always a different way, if you do it one way, you may miss out cus you didn't let the person live long enough to take you to a secret chamber (take you as in you are following in the shadows).

An assassin with supernatural abilities, it's pretty awesome I tell you :)

Bryan123
10-14-2012, 11:45 AM
is Dishonored the same with skyrim? can be played third person or first person? can get/pick things around you? it is a bethesda game right?

Niko838
10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
is Dishonored the same with skyrim? can be played third person or first person? can get/pick things around you? it is a bethesda game right?

It's not open world like Skyrim, it's first person only. You can loot stuff, but a lot of the stuff you pick is converted straight to cash. And it's not a Bethesda game per se, it's only published by Bethesda. The developer's Arkane Studios (They made Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic).

You can check Total Biscuit's impressions on the game here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPKd4JGtsk

ZeroBarrier
10-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Played it for a good hour, I definitely think the graphics look way too dated for a high profile game released in 2012. I'm loving borderlands 2 way more, which also runs extremely well on the G75.

Edit: Actually, it feels too much like a console port. The graphics, the animations, the whole thing feels too much like a console port to me. Dishonored that is.